Motivating yourself to lose weight can be really hard. When you’re feeling uninspired and don’t know what to do to kickstart your weight loss journey, turning to words of inspiration can help you take the first step. When life and daily worries weigh down heavily on us, these inspiring quotes for losing weight can act as a much-needed reminder that it’s still possible to reach our goals.
Here are some of the most encouraging weight loss quotes that can help you regain focus and get back on track:
1. “The only person who can stop you from reaching your goal is yourself. Believe in yourself and take control of your life.” – Unknown
2. “Anything is possible when you put your mind to it.” – Unknown
3. “Your body achieves what your mind believes. Work hard, have faith and stay strong.” – Unknown
4. “Successful people rarely look for excuses; they look for solutions.” – Unknown
5. “Success doesn’t happen overnight; it takes determination, dedication and discipline. Stay focused and never give up.” – Unknown
6. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still try.” – Elon Musk
7. “The hardest step toward achieving success is taking that first step; the second isn’t much easier but it will always get easier over time! Keep going!” – Unknown
8. “It won’t always be easy, but it will be worth it in the end.” – Unknown
9. “The only way to achieve success is through consistency and keeping going no matter what.” – Unknown
10. “Nobody ever achieved anything without taking risks or putting in some effort” – Unknown
Most importantly, keep motivating yourself by repeating these inspiring quotes for losing weight – both with yourself and with your friends who are also trying to lose weight – whenever you feel like quitting or feel discouraged because of the lack of progress. With those quotes in the back of your mind and some determination, your weight loss journey will go smoother than ever!
Achieving health and fitness goals is often a difficult and time consuming task, but it can be made easier with the right attitude and inspiring words. Losing weight is a journey and, like any journey, having inspiring quotes to light the way and motivate us can make all the difference. Here are some of the most thought-provoking and inspirational quotes to help those on their weight loss journey to reach their goals.
“The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.” – Maya Angelou
This quote speaks volumes to all of us on our journey, reminding us that it’s our mindset that often determines where we will end up. Our beliefs about ourselves shape our behavior and if we are not careful to focus on a positive outlook, we may end up sabotaging our efforts in weight loss.
“Make time for healthy activities in your day no matter what. It will set your mind up for success” -Ed Mylett
The idea that each person has the same 24 hours in a day may be true, but how each person uses this time varies drastically. Making time for healthy activities on a daily basis not only ensures we reach our fitness goals, but it also sets our minds up for success by creating a new, healthier pattern of behavior.
“Focus on small victories first–they will add up to give you an overall feeling of success you won’t regret having”. – John Assaraf
This quote gives valuable insight into how we should approach our fitness goals–by focusing on the small wins each day instead of feeling overwhelmed by a “bigger picture” we can’t yet see. By rewarding ourselves for every accomplishment along the way, large and small, we will keep motivated even as we tackle larger challenges.
“Health is wealth–take care of your body so it will take care of you”. -Jim Rohn
The phrase “you are what you eat” has never been more true than when tackling weight loss goals. We need to nourish our bodies with wholesome foods, regular exercise and plenty of rest if we hope to achieve lasting success in our weight loss journeys.
Whether your weight loss journey is just beginning or you have been working away at it for some time now, these quotes remind us all that health and fitness goals take dedication, focus and a positive attitude in order to truly succeed!